Avaya IP Office Basic Edition for Small Business
Designed for Small Businesses that want costs which make sense, customer service excellence and better performance. The Avaya IP Office Basic Edition for small businesses, is communications in its easiest form; not because it is limited, but because users can do more without difficulty. The IP Office Basic Edition offers small businesses a productivity boost with the much needed professional touch, delivering what is required in today’s competitive business market.
Many businesses want the ability to grow. The IP Office Basic Edition offers communications ready to do just that. Getting a little bit technical, a small business with the Basic Edition can start with two extensions and expand to 100; begin with a single line and grow to 64. One of the biggest perks about the Avaya brand is that the business can increase capacities and features as they need them.
With Features such as Caller ID, Dial by Name, Automated Attendant, Multi-party Conferencing, Integrated Voicemail, and more… Avaya’s IP Office Basic Edition will not only allow you business to grow, but make it feel like it already has.
- Voicemail to email, users can retrieve voice messages via email (voice messages show up just like an email) from a single inbox for fast and efficient access. Additionally, users can get messages from their keypad on any extension through the display on an Avaya 1400 series phone.
- Call Forwarding, allows users to receive calls to from their office directly to your mobile or home phone so calls are never missed, even when out of the office.
- Messaging, conferencing, and more. What does this mean? Users will automatically receive notification and listen to voice messages when out of the office. Quickly set up conference calls with up to 64 people to enable cost effective collaboration.
- Automated Attendant, where users can customise caller greetings so key clients receive a personal message and are routed directly to the most appropriate person or team.
- Dial by Name, this is where users can easily identify who they want to connect with by simply spelling that person’s name on their phone keypad.
- Choose your Connection – IP Office Basic Edition supports analog lines, PRI/T1; and newer IP based technologies such as SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) trunking, which can provide significant cost savings.
Specifications of the Basic Edition
|Specfications||IP Office 500 System|
|Feature Details||64 Trunk capacity (Analog, T1/PRI, SIP)|
Key system operation
64-party conferencing capacity
Maximum of 6 concurrent calls to voicemail Approximately 25 hours of storage
Multiple language support
Message control: Save, Delete, Forward, Repeat, Rewind, Fast Forward, and Skip Message
All messages time & date stamped
Breakout to reception
Voicemail to email presentation
|Related Products||IP Office Essential Edition|
IP Office Preferred Edition
IP Office Advanced Edition