The 9630 has several LED buttons throughout the front of the phone. Six LED line appearance buttons on the side of the display provide explicit status of different line appearances and administered features, while LEDs built into several buttons on the phone such as Mute, Message, and Headset provide an intuitive and simple experience for the everyday end user.
The user interface on the 9630 is helpful and intuitive. So completing call transfers and setting up ad hoc conference calls is simple and can be executed with confidence. The 9630 also supports a 24 button expansion module. This provides the essential user with additional call appearances, bridged appearances and administered feature keys including speed dials.
- Display – 4-level Grayscale with backlighting – 3.8” 320×240
- Handset – Hi-fidelity, wideband
- Speakerphone – Hi-fidelity, wideband
- Headset (additional) – Hi-fidelity, wideband
- Additional buttons and LEDs – 4 soft-keys, 6 line buttons: Applications Menu, Contacts, Call Log, Messages, Mobility
- Adjustable display
- Wall mountable
- Call log, and Contacts applications