Avaya 1416 Digital Handset
“What does this really mean to me?”
Simple to use and Functional & Highly useable phone for all staff.
For Navigators: the 1416 Digital Deskphone. The Avaya 1416 Digital Deskphone is designed for the Navigator type user. Receptionists, assistants, and managers are examples of Navigator users – people who answer incoming calls, transfer customers to different departments or extensions, and monitor several line appearances throughout a typical day. For the Navigator user, the 1416 Digital Deskphone provides the most one-touch line/feature/speed-dial buttons without the need to scroll through on-screen lists.
1416 Digital Deskphone highlights:
- The 1416 Digital Deskphone supports 16 administrable feature buttons on the phone itself – and a 32-button expansion module provides access to a total of 48 feature keys or speed dial buttons
- Each of the buttons features a dual LED (red, green) providing explicit status for the user
- For a familiar look and feel, the 1416 Digital Deskphone includes several fixed feature keys for common telephone tasks including conference, transfer, drop, hold and mute
- In addition, the 1416 Digital Deskphone includes a high-quality speakerphone, and supports a broad portfolio of wired and wireless headsets through its integrated headset jack
- Context sensitive user interface along with three softkeys and a four-way navigation cluster – ideal for scrolling through the local contacts list or call logs
- The viewing angle of the display on the 1416 Digital Deskphone is adjustable and measures four lines by 24 characters
- Additional caller related information is displayed with active appearances for easier call handling
The display is white backlit for easier